Civic Kitty is a registered trade name for IntegrityLives, LLC. The trade name is registered with the Secretary of State of Colorado and with the United States Government.
Terms and Definitions
Rights and Limits
Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
"IntegrityLives, LLC" "Dos and Don'ts"
How To Contact Us
"IntegrityLives, LLC" has Customers and they are the Registered Donors on the Civic Kitty (CK) Platform.
The following is a list of definitions and terms applicable to your use of our platforms.
1. CK Platform- Civic Kitty website or other application and all relative components including servers that enable systems that store the data on Non-profit organizations, visitors, and donors including all other information available on the website or other application.
2. CK Client- Non-profit organizations paying for products and services.
3. Registered Donors- Those visitors to the CK Platform who complete a free registration process complete with username and password.
4. Donee- the entity receiving the donations.
5. Donor- the individual making the donation.
6. CK Customer- Donors or Registered Donors to the CK Platform.
7. Non-profit Org. Donation- The amount of funds donated to a Non-profit organization.
8. Dashboard- Registered Donors of CK will also have a Dashboard to view records of their donations.
CK Electronic Agreements
1 (a) Permission Slip- For CK, an electronic form sent by an authorized party on behalf of the Non-profit organization who will grant permission to allow Civic Kitty to make automatic deposits on behalf of donors and will include instructions on the functionality of Stripe (Pay Gateway) as it relates to directing donations. A request is included to input banking details for donation deposits.
2. CK Online Donor Registration Form – The form that is automatically generated when a Registered Donor on the CK Platform is donating to a Non-profit organization.
Private Agenda Access- access that Donors are provided by the Platform to meetings or events that are ordinarily not open to the public and are by invitation specifically for donors of any eligible “Meeting Sponsor.”
Customer is the Subscriber of the CK Platform
1. A Customer of the CK Platform understands that while they subscribe to our Services, $1 per month of the total amount collected shall be designated by “you” as a contribution/donation to the Non-profit organization of choice who can receive donations and is listed on the “CK Platform.” Subscribers may donate to as many organizations as they want. The subscriber does not incur additional fees from CK if they do not donate to more than three organizations in the same transaction. Subscribers may donate $1 (one dollar) to each of three separate organizations without incurring additional fees incurred by the CK Platform. Pay Gateway fees are paid by Civic Kitty (IntegrityLives, LLC) when you donate to no more than one organization. When you, the subscriber, donates to more than one organization, you will incur 100% of any Pay Gateway fees. When an organization is unable to receive donations, this means that their listing is not an Enhanced Organization Profile. Please contact us at (720) 388-1827 for assistance if you have questions about Organization Profiles and how to access the system.
2. Free listings are provided on our website which is populated through our own company research, and which may also be available on the internet available to the public on other websites.
3. Organizations must abide by law and provide access to IntegrityLives, LLC by completing a permission slip which includes instructions for setting up their Enhanced Organization Profile. This process allows the Organization the ability to receive donations/contributions through our website or Mobile App. This service is free as the Customer is the Subscriber/Donor.
5. You agree that by clicking "Subscribe Now" or by registering, accessing, or using our services, you are agreeing to enter a legally binding contract with "IntegrityLives, LLC.” If you subscribe on behalf of another person or entity, you are accessing this database against our policies, and we retain the right to seek any remedy legally permissible if necessary. If you do not agree to this contract ("Contract" or "User Agreement"), do not click "Subscribe Now" (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by cancelling and closing your account by sending an email or by another method which is made available through the website. You would automatically no longer have access to or the ability to use our Services.
Platform Security Measures
1. We require location monitoring and do not allow access on our mobile App from outside of the United States to unknown new visitors. We will be monitoring the Platform on the website and mobile App daily and would most often be alerted to any cause for concern which would be reported to the appropriate authorities for appropriate action.
Customer of the CK Platform
A Customer of the CK Platform may not be a Company or other Entity and must be an individual who considers donating to a Non-profit organization listed within our database in which case upon completing ‘registration’ will become a (“Registered Donor.”) Customer will become a (“Donor”) once they create their profile and complete a donation to one or more Non-profits within the CK Database.
IntegrityLives, LLC has customers, and they are the (recipient “Non-profit organizations”) who contract for services. IntegrityLives, LLC can provide data analytics to Non-profit organizations.
Non-profit organizations who participate must have completed a 990 form with the Internal Revenue Service and must be an active organization according to law. Non-profit organizations interested in receiving donations through the Civic Kitty website must coordinate with IntegrityLives, LLC in completing the necessary paperwork with the Colorado Secretary of State’s office.
This Contract applies to "IntegrityLives, LLC", "IntegrityLives, LLC"-branded apps, "IntegrityLives, LLC" Learning and other "IntegrityLives, LLC"-related sites, apps, communications, and other services that state that they are offered under this Contract ("Services"), including the offsite collection of data for those Services, such as our ads and the "Apply with "IntegrityLives, LLC" and "Share with "IntegrityLives, LLC" plugins. Registered users of our Services are "Members" and unregistered users are "Visitors". This Contract applies to both Subscribers, Visitors, Registered Donors and Donors of Civic Kitty, Civic Kitty Clients, and all other users of the CK including those Non-profit clients of IntegrityLives, LLC.
You are entering into this Contract with "IntegrityLives, LLC" (also referred to as "we" and "us").
If you reside outside of the United States, you and/or the Non-profit organization are entering into this Contract with "IntegrityLives, LLC" ("IntegrityLives, LLC") and "IntegrityLives, LLC" will be the controller of you and/or your entity's, political parties or other organization's personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our Services. Colorado, USA will be the jurisdiction for governing law and all legal concerns and questions. Denver courts are the agreed-upon venue. This Contract applies to Members and Visitors.
1.2 Subscribers and Visitors
If you have chosen not to register for our Services, if or when we choose to offer the opportunity to access certain features as a "Visitor," this opportunity would be permissive and not right.
We may make changes to the Contract.
2.1 Service Eligibility
Here are some promises that you make to us in this Contract:
You're eligible to enter this Contract and you are at least our "Minimum Age."
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
To use the Services, any entity eligible for services according to the policies and procedures, and-or you as an individual agree that: (1) you must be the "Minimum Age" (described below) or older; (2) you will only have one "IntegrityLives, LLC" account, which must be in your real entity or personal name; and (3) you or the entity you represent are not already restricted by "IntegrityLives, LLC" from using the Services. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 18.
"Minimum Age" means 18 years old. However, if the law requires that you must be older for "IntegrityLives, LLC" to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
Any representative of an approved organization may be under age 18 (eighteen) if he or she is delegated the official responsibility and provided permission by the organization to enter into this agreement.
2.2 Your Account
You will keep your or your organizations, entities, or political party's affiliated account password a secret.
You will not share the account information with anyone else and will follow our rules and the applicable law.
Subscribers and/or Customers are account holders. You agree to (1) try to choose a strong and secure password; (2) keep your password secure and confidential; (3) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections) and (4) follow the applicable law and our list of Dos and Don'ts and Professional Community Policies listed below. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you or the political party you are affiliated with makes the choice to close it or report misuse.
As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you who subscribes to our service or services. Professional Community Policies: Any content on behalf of an organization advisor, representative, and/or the public is not to be misunderstood as the opinion of IntegrityLives, LLC. Those opinions are from the person or entity who posted or commented regarding the subject, not those of "IntegrityLives, LLC.
Refunds are not automatic. See below.
If you buy any of our paid Services, you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes and additional terms specific to the paid Services. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of your paid Services.
Also, you agree that:
Although the (“CK Platform”) has encryption meaning that as a company, we cannot see your passwords and credit card payment information, we will use a third party for payment. We use Stripe who may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g., credit card) even after it has expired if you are on a subscription plan. Most of our payment options are one-time fees or subscription-based plans for services. You agree on behalf of your organization or yourself personally that there may be fees and taxes applicable which may or may not be included as part of the price displayed on the website or other application including any mobile application. To avoid future charges, cancel before the renewal date.
All your purchases of Services are subject to the "IntegrityLives, LLC" refund policy.
We may calculate taxes payable by you based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
You can obtain a copy of your invoice through your "IntegrityLives, LLC" by emailing email@example.com.
2.4 Notices and Messages
You are agreeable to us providing notices and messages to you through our websites, apps, and contact information. If your contact information is out of date, you may miss out on important notices.
You agree that we will provide notices and messages to you in the following ways: (1) within the Service, or (2) send the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address). You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
When you share information on our Services, others can see, copy and use that information, we are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it at our sole discretion, with or without notice.
3.1. Your License to "IntegrityLives, LLC"
You own all the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to use it.
As between you and "IntegrityLives, LLC", you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services, and you are only granting "IntegrityLives, LLC" and our affiliates the following non-exclusive license:
A worldwide, transferable, and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information, and content that you provide through our Services and the services of others, without any further consent, notice, and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it, or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
While we may edit and make format changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout, file type, or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to "IntegrityLives, LLC", you agree that "IntegrityLives, LLC" can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you. You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your "IntegrityLives, LLC" profile will be truthful. You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. "IntegrityLives, LLC" may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2 Service Availability
We may change, suspend, or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively at our discretion. To the extent allowed under applicable law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
We may change or discontinue any of our Services. We don't promise to store or keep showing any information and content that you've posted.
3.3 Other Content, Sites, and Apps
Your use of others' content and information posted on our Services, is at your own risk.
Others may offer their own products and services through our Services, and we aren't responsible for those third-party activities.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful. "IntegrityLives, LLC" generally does not always review content provided by organizations or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others' content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our Services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organization may be mistakenly associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know you or your organization were mentioned in the news.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact with our Services.
"IntegrityLives, LLC" reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. "IntegrityLives, LLC" reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if "IntegrityLives, LLC" believes that you may be in breach of this Contract or law or are misusing the Services (e.g., violating any of the Dos and Don'ts or Professional Community Policies).
Professional Community Policies: